Electronic Check In Procedure for Children's Ministry
Check In Procedure for 9:30 am and 11:00 am Services
- Children can be checked into their class 15 minutes prior to regularly scheduled church-wide activities. We use an Electronic Check-In System which is located on the first floor of the Children's Building.
- Parents can come at 9:15 am and check in their children for both the 9:30 am and 11:00 am services. This allows parents to attend a worship service one hour and either attend a small group or serve during the other service time.
- Parents who only attend one service, can check in their child to the one service.
- There are Attendants who are trained to help you through the Check-In Process
- Parents receive a Parent Security Label which must be shown during Check-Out
- Parents receive two labels per child. Please bring both of these labels your child's Teacher.
- If we need to reach you, we will text or call you. If you do not have a cell phone, pagers are available at the Visitor Table.
Check Out Procedure
- We ask parents to check out their children no later than 15 minutes after the conclusion of the worship service or church activity.
- Please show the Teacher your Parent Security Label so it can be matched to your child's label.
- If a parent loses their Parent Security Label, they must go to the Check-In Station to print a new label.