SUNDAY AT 9:00 AM
Infant, Toddler, and 2 Year Olds
The infant, toddler, and 2 year old age groups are cared for by paid workers who provide loving childcare during the 9:00 am church service. The two-year old class is taught a Sunday School lesson during this time.
3-YR OLD, 4-YR OLD, KINDERGARTEN
We offer a traditional Sunday School Class for our 3 year olds through kindergarten age group during the 9:00 AM church service.
WEDNESDAY AT 6:00 PM
Childcare is offered on Wednesday nights for babies through kindergarten on the first floor of the Children's Building (Building B). Please arrive a few minutes early to check your children in.
9:00 AM Sunday Sunday School
We have a traditional Sunday School where we continue to lay biblical foundations and pray that these children will love and treasure Christ.
Big City is grouped into the following classes that meet in the Children's Building (Building B).
- 1st and 2nd grade
- 3rd and 4th grade
- 5th and 6th grade
6:00 PM Wednesday Night Ignite
IGNITE for 1st - 6th grade children is a time to be taught God's Word, play games, and enjoy fellowship with one another. IGNITE is held in the gym.
CHECK IN & OUT PROCEDURES FOR KID CENTRAL SUNDAY SCHOOL
- Children can be checked into their class 15 minutes prior to regularly scheduled church-wide activities. We use an Electronic Check-In System which is located on the first floor of the Children's Building.
- Parents can come at 8:45 AM and check-in their children for the 9:00 AM Sunday School hour.
- At check-in you will receive two Nametag Labels per child and a Parent Security Label.
- Please give both Name Labels to your child's class teacher. Hold onto the Parent Security Label. It must be shown to your child's class teacher in order to check your child out.
- If we need to reach you, we will text or call you. If you do not have a cell phone, pagers are available.
- We ask parents to check out their children no later than 15 minutes after the conclusion of the worship service or church activity.
- Please show the teacher your Parent Security Label so it can be matched to your child's Nametag Label.
- If a parent loses their Parent Security Label, they must go to the Check-In Station to print a new label.
Connect with Us!
For more information, pleaes contact us!
Preschool Coordinator Josie Bailey
Elementary Coordinator Justin Rennert
321.453.2144 ext. 552 & 553.